Horrorwalker Travel Guide on Google +

This is my donation support button.
Horrorwalker content is free, but for you readers with deep pockets… a little support would be appreciated for the stories I continue to bring you to from the Horrorwalker horror. If you like what you read on my blogs, please continue to read the Horrorwalker content. If you decide to offer a little support, make sure you leave me your e-mail address so that I can eventually give back to you. Let's grow this horror together. Oh, and you can always purchase my books...

Donation Support Button

Friday, October 18, 2013

50 States Of Horror Inside The Horrorwalker Travel Guide!





Over the past few months, I have been placing a small image of the cover for "Horrorwalker Travel Guide Vol. 1" on display when I advertise the horror. Here is a larger image of the book so that more detail can be seen.

The photo on the cover represent the content inside one of the horror tales inside Horrorwalker Travel Guide.

Volume 2 is done and ready for publication. Look for it at the beginning of 2014. Meanwhile, go to my blogs, including:

http://www.horrorwalkertravelguide.blogspot.com

for the full length examples of Horrorwalker horror. And if you like what you read... I'll continue to write what you read.

Available through Amazon.com on paper and the Kindle Reader.

Become a part of the horror in my "World Of Words" that is" The Arjayuniverse..." including... Horrorwalker Travel Guide!

RLJ 

No comments: