Horrorwalker Travel Guide on Google +

This is my donation support button.
Horrorwalker content is free, but for you readers with deep pockets… a little support would be appreciated for the stories I continue to bring you to from the Horrorwalker horror. If you like what you read on my blogs, please continue to read the Horrorwalker content. If you decide to offer a little support, make sure you leave me your e-mail address so that I can eventually give back to you. Let's grow this horror together. Oh, and you can always purchase my books...

Donation Support Button

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Dreamer

 
THE HORRORWALKER TRAVEL GUIDE

...examples of the Horrorwalker Travel Guide horror...
 
Available on paper and the Amazon.com Kindle device.
 
 
 

(Seattle, Washington)

My name is April Tan.

I believe I am a beautiful Japanese-American woman of 24 years old. I am 5’6” tall, busty, very fit, love the NFL and play Chess. I am wanting of the things most young women want from life – love, job security and a respectful man in my life. I’m working all that out every day of my life. My traditional parents might as well be from the 15th century… for they are very serious about me meeting and marrying a traditional Japanese boy.

No way!

I was born right here is Seattle, Washington and I want a black man in my life. I just have to find the right one for me. My parents, and immediate family… even those back in Akita… know this about me and it drives them crazy. But I have a larger life issue that I have to best before I can gain that relationship I crave. You see… I hear The Whisperer.

The sound made by the other worldly noises is not the real bother. The problem I have is when the Whisperer takes control of my actions on the physical plane of my existence. It has made me to do some very frightening things to…

When I wake up in the morning and I can tangibly feel the sticky blood coagulated between the fingers on my hands… then I know another nightmare scenario is lying on the bed beside me! Some more scary shit went down last night!

Today is the day I have a showdown with my parents about the living nightmare that is in my life.
Obviously, someone within my family structure has called “The Baku” from the spirit void to invade my dreams. There are several elders in my family lineage, including my mother, who have the ability to sing the song that pulls up “The Baku.” I know her refusal to speak to me for the past year either means she knows who has called The Dream Eater to attack my mind and soul as I sleep… or that person is her!

Father has refused to allow me to speak to her until I renounce my interracial intentions!

But this is my life and I have to lead it my way. I cannot help who, or what, I am attracted to in my love life… and I have no intentions of changing my mind, even if my family is making me kill my lovers, by proxy of “The Baku.”

Yes, Jasper is dead in his sleep! I have sliced his neck from ear to ear, stabbed him once in his heart and cut out his lungs… which are now missing. Either “The Baku” physically reached out of the dream void to take the lungs as payment for the song… or, I have devoured the lungs for “The Baku.”

My mouth is covered in blood!

This is the second lovely man I have murdered. I did these acts. Father, and 6 other men of the family, disposed of Mario 11 months ago. I never promised to never date another black man, but the nightmares instantly faded as the days passed after Mario vanished. It was obvious right from the beginning, when the nightmare whisperings began to tell me evil things, that I was possessed… but I never knew that The Whisperer would make me kill Mario.

The guilt was oppressive, at first. By proxy, or not… I was a murderess. But how do I explain old world Japanese spirit traditions to modern police. So, I took the coward’s way out of my predicament. I blamed it all on the dreams… and continued with life.

I met Jasper one month ago. My fear overpowered me, but I am a romantic driven by my ideas of love. He is such a lovely man that I though that if I could keep the relationship secret then nothing evil would happen. And now, without warning, I have killed again.

I will not become a serial killer pawn for a supernatural freak monster that doesn’t even belong in this modern world. The key to stopping this madness resides within my mother’s heart. I must end this now.

I’ve called father and told him it has happened again. I’ll clean the blood off myself and hide down the hallway. When he arrives I will run down the stairs, hop into my car and drive over to mother’s. We have to talk.

Maybe I’ll cut out her lungs and offer them to “The Baku!”

RLJ
 

No comments: